mercredi 17 août 2011

China Business Networking / 中国商业网集团

cooperation

朱丽娜ZhuLiNa Published 08/22/2010 09:28

Dear Mr./Ms.,


It is a great pleasure for me to write this letter to you.


From the womb to the tomb, each person often ask himself the questions-—Who am I? Where am I from? Where is my destination? At the same time, we often answer the same questions raised by other people,such as “Who are you? Where are you from? Where is your destination?”


Each person has his own hometown, but we have the same feelings to our hometowns. Du Fu, a great Chinese poet from 1300 years ago, said“月是故乡明(Yue Shi Gu Xiang Ming)”. It means that the moon in your hometown is brighter than any other places, and this viewpoint represents the idea of all the Chinese people over thousands of years.


The earth we live on is connected by our different hometowns. When I look up to the beautiful moon, think about the desert craters and the lifeless thick dust on the moon, I often get worried“If we can’t cherish our life now ,would the earth we live on change just like the condition of the earth in one day?”


I think we have the ability to have a better life, we also have the ability to keep our hometowns to become better.


Stretch your hands, stretch my hands, let us make a miracle by our hands.

It is my sincere hope that not only I can make friends with you, but also our companies can make a strategic partnership. Our own hometowns can also become the sister- city. Hand in hand, let our hometowns be more brilliant with us.


The Happy Forest makes a serious pledge that I and our team would like to provide three-language( Chinese, English, and your mother- tongue ) business secretary service to the people who tend to make investment to or cooperation with my hometown. Meanwhile, we can help you communicate and coordinate with the local governments and companies, and BJHF can be the liaison office for your company in China.


We look forward to your hearing from you.


Best regards,


Lina Zhu

Chairman of BJHF

Share

Gordon Liew Replied 08/31/2010 18:37

Hi LiNa,

I am please to hear from you.

You wrote an interesting letter and from your letter, you seems to be a very
sincere and genuine lady who do business with high ethical values.

I would like to keep in touch with you although at this time, we do not have
any viable business where we can co-operate together.

Let us keep in touch. I am now in the Executive Search Business for C-Level
Executives for large foreign organizations with HQ in Singapore. If there is
any area I can work together with you for your organization or for that of
your clients, I would be most happy to discuss with you.

Meanwhile, thanks for your wonderful email and I will keep in mind of future
collaboration opportunities.

Thanks and regards,


Gordon

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 9:29 AM, 朱丽娜LiNaZhu <
Chinabiznetworking-7435@ushigroup.com > wrote:

> Dear Mr./Ms.,
>
>
> It is a great pleasure for me to write this letter to you.
>
>
> From the womb to the tomb, each person often ask himself the questions-―Who
> am I? Where am I from? Where is my destination? At the same time, we often
> answer the same questions raised by other people,such as “Who are you? Where
> are you from? Where is your destination?”
>
>
> Each person has his own hometown, but we have the same feelings to our
> hometowns. Du Fu, a great Chinese poet from 1300 years ago, said“月是故乡明(Yue
> Shi Gu Xiang Ming)”. It means that the moon in your hometown is brighter
> than any other places, and this viewpoint represents the idea of all the
> Chinese people over thousands of years.
>
>
> The earth we live on is connected by our different hometowns. When I look
> up to the beautiful moon, think about the desert craters and the lifeless
> thick dust on the moon, I often get worried“If we can’t cherish our life now
> ,would the earth we live on change just like the condition of the earth in
> one day?”
>
>
> I think we have the ability to have a better life, we also have the ability
> to keep our hometowns to become better.
>
>
> Stretch your hands, stretch my hands, let us make a miracle by our hands.
>
> It is my sincere hope that not only I can make friends with you, but also
> our companies can make a strategic partnership. Our own hometowns can also
> become the sister- city. Hand in hand, let our hometowns be more brilliant
> with us.
>
>
> The Happy Forest makes a serious pledge that I and our team would like to
> provide three-language( Chinese, English, and your mother- tongue ) business
> secretary service to the people who tend to make investment to or
> cooperation with my hometown. Meanwhile, we can help you communicate and
> coordinate with the local governments and companies, and BJHF can be the
> liaison office for your company in China.
>
>
> We look forward to your hearing from you.
>
>
> Best regards,
>
>
> Lina Zhu
>
> Chairman of BJHF
>
>
>
>

Doug Bard Replied 08/31/2010 18:46

Thank you for your nice letter,
I have two goals:first priority
1.My name is Doug Bard and I am the owner of Nanoquest.com. It has been on
the Internet since 1996 supporting the development of Nanotechnology. I am
looking for partner(s) to monetize website..ie generate revenue..thru
advertising or whatever. I am getting close to retirement and need the
additional financial support to achieve my retirement goals.
2. I also own Nanocomix.com and to illustrate my goal I give the following
example: iPhone, iPad..soon to become enormous ..ie
widespread use. Take your iPhone, find the app IDW it is a comics app ,
look for the Groom Lake episodes..as an example
I provide the website..we find artists/writers/business
management.todevelop nano comic...sci/fi say an episode on Gray Goo
many possibilites for storyline..make nano episodes available on say..apple
itunes..$2.00 an episode..as an example
I believe the nanocomix..could be HUGE as NanoTechnology will be the FUTURE

So I look forward to hearing back..what you think of my two ideas..and If
you also think they would be timely and popular?

Kind Regards,
Doug Bard

for more of my interests goto http://dougbard.com


On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 8:29 PM, 朱丽娜LiNaZhu <

Aucun commentaire: