jeudi 28 juillet 2011

2 sur 9133
Nouvelle fenêtre
Tout imprimer

You have received a message from Andreas Abraham
Boîte de réception
X

RépondreRépondre
Plus
Andreas Abraham noreply@service.ushi.cn à moi
afficher les détails 14:06 (Il y a 2 heures)
Les images ne sont pas affichées.
Afficher les images ci-dessous - Toujours afficher les images de noreply@service.ushi.cn
Ushi.cn
Dear Mohamed Koubaa
Andreas Abraham send you a message:
Andreas Abraham say:2011-07-28 01:08:15new busyness
BarakAllahu feekum Guten Tag Herr Koubaa, Thank you very much for your kind acknowledgement and your kind offer for a co-operation. If you would know me better you would learn that I am a quite critical person when it comes to environmental technologies and often apart from the public opinion and common ways of recognising things. That might make me a difficult partner to work with, - but for my opinion there are often more stringent rules in environment and nature than we are able to accept. If you would please read my publication on SCRIBD: http://www.scribd.com/doc/17438999/WATER-WEBhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/59432906/BIOGAS-Presentation you might find out how I see things around me. Recently I am very much engaged with biogas project in South Africa and in Germany off course and a financial consultation for a german development that will make quite a difference on the energy market in very short future. Beside that is there the engagement for another project about an evironmentally friendly exploitation technologie to win diesel distillates from tar sands. The project has to be pushed first I am afraid. So, this doesn`t leave much room for more, I am afraid. I have made some experiance in the UAE, where I do have a good friend among the locals, and are well aware what it takes to get involved with a project down there. It might be different in Saudi Arabia off course, but for the time being I don`t have the time and money to try this market. But if you want my opinion in certain questions concerning environmental matters and renewable energies, or you might need adresses and connections here in Germany/Europe than it will be my pleasure to help you. FI AMAN ALLAH Andreas Abraham algaenova @ email.de SKYPE: nordictrader Tel: +49 4524 701427 http://de.linkedin.com/in/algaenovahttp://www.circlelinkholdings.net/ Fields of action: organic waste to biogas/biogas and algae breeding- algae for animal feed supply and CO² sequestration - new fermenter technology the TGL - THERMO GAS LIFT system - POWER TO GAS, wind/solar energy to renewable,natural gas (methane) - Magnegas applications - diatom fertilizer against algae bloom ( --- for your interest: http://www.behance.net/gallery/DIATOM/632929 ) Placement programm: Securities Backed Dept Financing.

Click here to view or reply this message

This email is sent by Andreas Abraham via Ushi. Please do NOT reply directly. If you wish to stop receiving such emails,please click here.

Aucun commentaire: