lundi 27 juin 2011

Message Reçu

Nouveau message
Daniel Dell
Engineer, Ark way construction

Destinataire : Mohamed Koubaa
mercredi 8 juin 2011 13:39

hello

We have found your contact listed here and it is my wish to do business with you hence your receipt of this letter. We are brokering an investment deal in your country on behalf of a client. I wish to inform you that I have a client who has good amount of money placed under our management for investment in any viable and profitable venture that you can recommend.

I am offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you as our representative and manager of invested funds in your country within the time frame of the investment/partnership scheme.

I have kept this proposal brief, so upon receipt of your email and your interest to proceed, I shall give you more insight on what next. Please be assured that the funds are from a clean origin, all the necessary facts and documents to back up the fund will be presented during the meeting.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best Regards,

Daniel Dell
Principal partner

Aucun commentaire: