dimanche 1 mai 2011


nice to meet you, Mohamed Koubaa
1 message
Jill Magso 30 avril 2011 21:42
Répondre à: info@silvalifesystem.com
À: Mohamed Koubaa

Hi there Mohamed Koubaa,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

When I tell people my title, I usually get a laugh or two. My name is Jill Magso,
and since 2005, I've been the official ""Customer Happiness Manager"" for the Silva Method.

As the title suggests - I'm here to make sure you're happy :)

I wanted to follow up with you to see if you managed to listen to the audio Laura
sent you. This audio is the centerpiece of the Silva System - and it's a carefully
crafted combination of guided imagery and sound that is designed to move people in to the Alpha Level.

But I'm afraid of something.

You see, this audio was developed by the pioneering work of Jose Silva in the early 70s.
Over 2 million dollars went into it's development. And it's been carefully refined over
the last 4 decades
. Jose was particular about every single word, every beat, having its
specific place.

But I'm afraid that you might pass on the opportunity to listen to it simply because it's
being given away at for F-R-E-E
.

A funny thing about being human is that we tend to value what we pay for, and ignore the free stuff :)

But trust me, this is one freebie you don't want to ignore!

So if you haven't listened to the Silva Centering Exercise yet, please set aside half an hour to do so.

Listen to the Centering Exercise >>

I have found it to be very useful to me. My mind is sharper to solve problems on the go. It also
helps me to relax and heighten my awareness. I even used it once to heal a back injury I
got from a bad fall.

Let me tell you, it's a very powerful session. Though I was introduced to this 30 minute audio
exercise years ago, I still experience tremendous results as long as I use it faithfully.

Just do the Centering Exercise, and you'll see why. So set aside half an hour when no one
will interrupt you. Read over the practicing guide. Settle into a comfortable position, as this
is probably the best mind conditioning experience and valuable tool you'll ever receive.

Go To Lesson 2 >>>


All the best,

Jill Magso
Customer Happiness Manager
www.SilvaLifeSystem.com/products

PS: My first experience with the Silva Centering Exercise was so extraordinary, that I'm always
excited to hear how others found it. Do share with me your moment-of-transformation story here:

Access Lesson 2 Here >>


Really looking forward to hear how you found it.

PPS: Also let me know in case you have any questions concerning The Silva Centering Exercise
or The Silva Life System Home Study Course




If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription

MindValley LC, 14525 South West Millikan Way #31545, Beaverton, OR , 97005© 2011 All rights reserved.

Aucun commentaire: